my life, etc.,etc., etc

Thursday, December 28, 2006



Dear Blog,

Merry belated Christmas Blog. As I probably mentioned, I am in Colorado for the week. We are in the midst of our 2nd blizzard in a week, so that's fun. Luckily Mom netflix'd before I got home so we have plenty of Grey's Anatomy to watch. I made it here in one piece and on-time, which was in itself, a Christmas miracle. My bags arrived a day later but I can't really complain too much about that. The girl I called in India told me they would be here the next day and sure enough, she was right. We spent Christmas Eve lounging around and then went to midnight mass (at 6 pm) and then to dinner at the Welshire Inn which is kind of our regular Christmas Eve dinner hang out. The next day we opened presents and then had some friends over for dinner. I got many nice things, but I won't mention them all because it's tacky, but amongst my favorites were the Hermes parfume from Paul and pottery from Mom and Dad. I am running out of places to store it so I think I'm going to let Paul hang on to some of it for me, since he loves it so much. Other than that, we have been trying to get out of the house in between snow showers - to the malls of course to catch the sales. Last night my fathers friend Bjorn invited us over for a Swedish Christmas dinner - bring on those lil' meatballs!! Ok, well I only have a few more days left of doing nothing at all productive so I better get on to it. See you in 07' blog!!!!

Love,
Kate
xoxo

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pottery !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right???? I'm ganna have to put up some shelves to display it!

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kate! When will you be back in the city? I'm here through New Year's, so give me a buzz if we can get together! Glad your Christmas was great. Happy New Year if we miss eachother this visit! :)

8:24 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

yeah, you better get some heavy duty industrial shelves because this stuff's heavy - I think it's funny that you think I'm kidding.....

6:14 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

you know what got paul into pottery? patrick swayze's performance in ghost. he was so moved.

6:31 PM  
Blogger oneofthemates said...

k8 upd8.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home