my life, etc.,etc., etc

Friday, October 13, 2006


Dear Blog,

Sniffles, cough, sore throat, aches and pains - you name it, I've got it. The Flu that is, or well, something that feels like the flu. I got a Z-pak and I should be ok by Monday, but it's been a rough week at best. Today I had a very early doc's appt in the city and then came home to the screaming children at the elementary school 3 feet from my bedroom window. The most pleasant thing today would be when I met our mailman. He's a lovely guy, very friendly and even told me to feel better - it reminded me of the Sesame Street song "These are the people in your neighborhood". Anymore we don't even know our own neighbors, so it gave me a calm, sentimental feeling - almost like Iiving in a small town. I'm kind of bored - read all the magazines and slept a lot. I would rather be at work b/c when I'm home I just feel guilty - and not that good "guilty" feeling like skipping school - that bad "guilty" feeling that makes you think "shit, I'm going to have a lot to do come Mon.". Tomorrow if I feel ok I might go to the Domino bazaar - this market place thing that Domino magazine is having somewhere in the city. Sandra's working the event and got me a staff pass so I might go for a while - scope things out. I don't have any new or interesting pics, so the most I can offer is my "look of the week" - a pic from Marni Spring 07' runway.

Good night blog,
love,
kate
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home