my life, etc.,etc., etc

Wednesday, August 30, 2006


Dear Blog,

So this week has come and gone fairly quickly. It's always the weeks those whatever kind of weeks that huge things happen and enormous changes are made. All I can say is that I will dearly miss Mandie, my co-worker and our research and development right hand lady. I don't know how we will do it without her. On to bigger and better things. Paul and I are getting ready to head to Sandusky for Phil and Leena's 3 -day wedding extravaganza. I just got an e-vite to a Mendi party and I'm really escited - even though it won't go with my dress - whatever, who cares. Oh, by the way I got the cutest dress from Theory - so neat and different and I just had to get it b/c once you've got something stuck in your head, it's all over and you can pretty much gaurantee you'll never find something you like as much as that 1st dress. Also, I'm gonna give you all a little advise - never go to Macy's to buy shoes. Even if you really need then have a gift card and whatever.....just don't, it's bad news. I'm a little freaked out to fly with all the drama recently, but I guess this is the future of travel so we've got to go with it. So this blogs been about a million little things, so I better wrap it up cause I'm rambling. One last thing.....as I write this I'm listening to this cd that one of my best highschool friends made for me before I left for college. I found it last weekend behind some random other cd. Got to say, this is good stuff - alittle Green Day and a little Dave. LIsten to your old stuff now and again - it's still good.

Oh and the pic is of my friend Katie and I after our birthday dinner last Sunday! Happy birthday to us......very very belated.

Love,
Kate
xoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

hooray for the wedding!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

double hooray for the wedding - and the mendhi on my hand that I will have til' christmas

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home