my life, etc.,etc., etc

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Dear Blog,

So I get to work this morning and look out the window and there are 3 "snapple" hot air balloons sitting in bryant park - not something you see every day. I would think that hot-air ballooning is not something you would want to do in a city with a lot of tall, pointy buildings, but then again, I don't know much about hot-air balloons so who am I to say. The weekend is almost here, which means my little mini-vacation is almost here - can't wait!!! I guess portfolio work will have to be delayed, yet again, to next weekend. It's hot here in the city, and today, for once, the sun was shining which makes it all the more easier to get out of bed.

I wrote this last week and never posted but I thought I would post it anyway.
Kate
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home