my life, etc.,etc., etc

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Dear Blog,

Well today was quiet, but I got a lot of stuff done around the house which was good, because lately I have been pretty neglectful of my habitat. This will be a short blog, because it's late and I need my sleep to get ready for a busy busy week, but this afternoon as I was dropping off my laundry I noticed quite a commotion at the Catholic Church next door. It was 1st Communion for all the little kiddies - lots of little girls in white dresses and little boys in white suits posing with their families and their candles for pictures. It took me back to my First Communion and I got a little sentimental, but only for a little bit. Anyway Blog, wish me luck this week - I am going to need it.

Night!
Kate
xoxo

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

so i justed noticed that you give the blog the xxooxox at the end. I see hugs and kisses. Hummmmmm. Now that I think about it you have been acting strangly hmmmmmm. (with tears in my eyes) DO you have some thing you need to tell me.... sniff sniff. were you going to call me up this morning and tell me about a new love you found...... LOOK AWAY LOOK AWAY!!!!!

6:26 AM  
Blogger oneofthemates said...

kate, please tell me you watched grey's anatomy last night!?! ahhh, i can't wait for tonight to see the conclusion. izzy has gone nuts!!!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

first of all...Paul, I did find someone else and his name is Ian Swanson.....Allison, I did watch the conclusion and that's shit's banana's. I know it would have been totally cliche to have Denny live, but then again, isn't it totally cliche that he had to die?? Hope things are good with you!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home