my life, etc.,etc., etc

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Dear Blog,

So it has turned cold out again and I just don't understand it. As soon as it starts to get warm and beautiful, winter rears it's ugly head. My parents got here today and we just got back from dinner at this organic restaurant called Josie's on 38th and 3rd. I was a little skeptical at first - you know, too much green food scares me. But it is actually very good, and has a nice energy. I gotta say that I love four day weeks - tomorrow's already Friday for me and I am uber excited about it. 3-day weekends are the closest thing I can get to a vacation these days. On the subway there are these posters, I think advertising Bermuda or the Bahamas or somewhere "islandy". Each picture is different and says things like "take the road less shoveled", "trade 18 layers for 18 holes", and then my favorite, "just say no to pants". It makes me want to move to California or somewhere "eternally summer".

Night Blog!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

dman I love those adds too.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home