my life, etc.,etc., etc

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Dear Blog,

So I got to spend a little time today with what I call the "afternoon crowd" - a mix of women and men(who may and may not work), tourists, the eldery, and kids just getting out of school. It's funny to see how different the city looks at 3pm and 7pm, when I usually get out of work. Today I went Bloomingdales and Barney's to do some trim retail for our spring 2007 season. Straight out - there's a lot of good stuff our there right now and since we are right on the cusp of spring, all you want to do is buy open-toe shoes and tank tops and lightweight cotton, floaty, dresses. It is easier for me to feel feminine in the spring time - in the winter I feel constantly on-guard, and somewhat aggressive in how I dress. Anyways, it was a lovely afternoon and it helped to get the last little bit of creative juices that I have left from school flowing away.

Well, blog our burritos(and one quesadilla for me) is here, I got's to go.
Night!

3 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

hooray for burritos! welcome to blogville kate

10:49 AM  
Blogger jon said...

the only thing i ever really wanted out if life was for kate to have a blog. now i can die.

7:06 PM  
Blogger oneofthemates said...

Yay Kate for your new blog!! I like the posts so far, I think they are very kate-like. You will have to check out http://matetv.blogspot.com for mine and my bf's new blog. Have a good weekend.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home