my life, etc.,etc., etc

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Dear Blog,

So today I saw the first sign of spring on my street today - these trees were blooming into these beautiful, delicate little white flowers. It helped remind me that spring is really here, even though the blizzard this mid-morning really threw us all. Have you ever asked the question, "What makes my boss feel important?"?. My crazy Aunt Barb asked me that question on the phone this evening and it really made me think - and I;m still thinking about it actually. Tomorrow's Thursday already - time goes especially fast here in NYC, and to be honest, I think think everyone in this city could benefit from a slower pace kind of life - now, I said slower, not slow - slow's different. Tonight I made myself an unusually good dinner of cremini mushrooms, asparagus, wild rice and strawberries(I have been overly fond of strawberries and it will have to give sooner or later). Anyway's this was a big deal because I never, and I mean never cook. I can go ahead and say that I will try to cook more often, but blog, lets face it - won't happen.

Goodnight Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home