my life, etc.,etc., etc

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Dear Blog,

It is lunchtime here in NYC. Our design office looks out over Bryant Park(big perk of the job), and the place is packed to the brim with people. It is a beautiful, sunny clear afternoon, and for the first time today, I noticed that the tulips and the hyacinth are starting to bloom, which helps the city to smell clean and new again. They still have the lawn roped off, but(fingers crossed), they will open it by next week. My parents are coming for a visit tomorrow and will be staying through next Monday - I can't wait. They like to do all the tourist stuff, and we all love to shop so I am sure there will be a little of that going on. On Easter Sunday, we have brunch in the morning and then we are going to see "The Odd Couple" in the afternoon - with Matthew Broderick and Nathan Lane. I saw "The Producers" in theatres over Christmas, and I couldn't help but question Mathew Broderick's sexuality, but then again, maybe that's the thing about a really good actor - they always keep you guessing. Lunchtime's almost up for me, so gotta run, but maybe later Blog, if you are very good, I will leave another little note for you.

Chow Blog!

2 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

those flowers smell great until someone pees on them!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

sadly it's usally I that does the peeing. they call me the stinky of nyc.

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home