my life, etc.,etc., etc

Saturday, April 08, 2006

April 8th, Part Deuce

Dear Blog,

Blog, you sure are lucky - 2 posts in one day - too much. So I finally got myself out of the house today after a run on the mill, a couple of errands and some minor house cleaning. Paul and I headed down to Union Square and Paul got a fabulous do' by one of the fine ladies at Super Cuts. After that, it was off to lunch at Cedar and then down to SoHo for some shopping. We stopped in this store called "Kid Robot", and it's a hard store to explain. There was a lot of Asian cartoon character figures and animation stuff, but kind of cool. I mean, I wouldn't spend $100 on a scale model of Jack Skellington from "The Nightmare Before Christmas", but hell, it's one crazy world so I'm sure somebody out there would. We also stopped at Super Target and
Old Navy on our way home - $3.50 for a pair of flip-flops - doesn't get much better than that. Well blog, before I go I wanted to give a shout out to my friends that commented on my last entry. I do appreciate the support and feel quite welcome in "blogville"(thanks Jen). As for Allison, I look forward to reading you and your mates blog and as for Uncle Urb, I think it's time the urban cowboy got back up on that horse. Lastly, Jon Schulman rules my world - I'm glad you can die happy now Jon. Goodnight Blog

3 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

blogger is acting the fool so lemme comment while i can. kidrobot = neato! but i wouldnt buy a giant jack skellington either. i liek those little dunny's. and are there pics of pauls new 'do? please divulge.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

jenn please...... Dport7 is the spot of all the paul info. Kate's blog is for a spelling and grammer error free read.

10:42 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

oh thanks for setting me straight paul

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home