my life, etc.,etc., etc

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Dear Blog,

So the weekend is finally here! Sorry no post yesterday, we got back from "Friends With Money" kind of late and I didn't want to write you unless I could put my whole heart and soul into it. I love the movies and lately there has been a ton of stuff out that I have wanted to see, but last night was a tad dissapointing. I don't want to spoil it for any of you who want to go, but it was a little, "like whatever"(one of Emily's favorite phrases - she was my old roomate from college - most of you know her). Everyone had money in the movie except Jenn Aniston - she was a maid who smoked pot by herself at night and prank phone-called this married guy she's still in love with - wierd - right? Anyway, beyond that, it was a little hard to believe that she was the one with no money, since in real life she likely has more money than all of her co-stars put together. One funny thing about her character though - on the weekends she would check to find out which cosmetic line, Chanel, Lancome,etc. were giving away free samples of lotion, face stuff, etc.,and then she goes around to all the department stores and collects all she can get, like 10 or 15 at a time - I don't know why that made an impression on me, but it did for some reason. Before the movie it was super nice outside so we found this restaurant that had outdoor balcony seating and made a run for it. I think it was called "Pescadoro" or something like that. Anyway, Paul wants to get his hair cut today, so I told him I would go with him and hold his hand - you know, for moral support.

Good day blog!

1 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

you should have known better ... jenn aniston??!! that's a distaster form the word go, kate!

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home