my life, etc.,etc., etc

Monday, April 10, 2006

Dear Blog,

Ok, time to send those angry letters - boy, is ABC, is on my shit list. This is what I don't understand - what's the point of a season, premier through finale, if you are just going to fill it up here and there with re-runs, I mean, why not just end the season early and save us all a lot of trouble. Grey's anatomy needs better get it right with Jesus, and that means new shows, full of bombs inside patients, hearts catching on fire, male pregnancy, etc., etc. until summer. Ok, rant over. I know I vowed when I started this blog that it would be devoid of all negativity, blah, blah, blah. Monday was you know, how every Monday is and how every Monday will be for the rest of your life until you retire. Next Monday, if you want to make somebody smile, send an e-card. I know it sounds lame, but hallmark has the best "anytime" cards, especially this series called "hoops and yo-yo" - good stuff. Today was a nice day. I was out of the office and sketching - it helped clear my head and get back into the design swing of things. Well a little bit of Jay Leno and it's off to bed.

Goodnight Blog!

2 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

yeah grey.. get it right with JC! lol

9:40 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

I'm thinking is JC knew that Grey's anatomy was such an ass he wouldn't have died for our sins. For Shame grey for shame!!!

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home