my life, etc.,etc., etc

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Dear Blog,

Today was Palm Sunday so Paul and I were good this morning and went to mass. For some reason, Palm Sunday and Easter always sneaks up on me. After church, we headed over to Prospect Park where we met up with Ian and tried to soak up some sun, although it's still a touch too chilly. There are too many of us trying to rush the season, and the spring/summer is being very, very stubborn. I think it was my fault because last week I bought "my summer sandals", and then yesterday, what happens - freezing rain - I jinxed all of us - at least all of us here in NYC - sorry. I am hanging out with my boys this evening - they begged me to stay for taco night, and I gave in, as always. I do love my Mexican food. So I don't think I'm alone when I say that "Grey's Anatomy" is on tonight and I am very excited about it - last week they fooled us all and it was a re-run and if it happens again tonight, ABC's getting an angry letter from me.
Goodnight, sleep tight Blog!

3 Comments:

Blogger oneofthemates said...

it was a rerun!! i was annoyed and next week is Easter so it won't be on again. i think we should all send angry letters.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

I will state in public that I don't watch that show, But the re-run was new to me so I will not send my anger in letter form to anyone, sorry

10:17 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

grey's anatomy needs to get right with jesus

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home