my life, etc.,etc., etc

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Dear Blog,

It is not often that you get a morning entry from me, especially on a weekday, but I was on the train this morning and notices something funny, and it kind of refreshed me. I was on a very crowded "V" train going into Manhattan and everyone around me look so depressed. Usually on any other given day, I would have been one of those sad faces, however this morning I woke up unusually optimistic. I noticed through the crowd that there was one guy smiling, almost laughing to himself. My eyes went right to him. Maybe when you're kind of happy, you zero in on the other happiness. This was not a life altering revelation or anything, just something different this morning -and different can be very good.

Have a good one blog!
Kate
xoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

sorry i haven't been around for commenting, kate's blog... i had a very busy week last week and now i have a lot of catching up to do with you. thanks for understanding blog

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home