my life, etc.,etc., etc

Wednesday, April 26, 2006


Dear Blog,

Shine up your dancing shoes Blog and freshen up on your Spanish and Protuguese cause my friend Jen's a coming to town - she's spent the last 8 or so months in Brazil and jet-setting amongst the southern most parts of the globe - she was actually doing many great things - among them, teaching. I am so envious of her, and also our friend Emily who is also hopping from country to country as well, seeing the world and enjoying her 20's - sooooo envious, although I am grateful and lucky to have a job......... blah, blah, blah. She's coming here to interview with the NY Public School System, very very brave girl, and it staying with us here in Queens for a night - very excited, haven't seen her over a year and a half. Anyways....today went well. We are having a marathon week of very long meetings to figure out the spring 2007 line, and it's quite a task. Well blog, I am tired and need to re-energize for a long day tomorrow. Can't think of anything else to say, other than that we went to a trend presentation/seminar thing today at the Direction Show near Penn Station. It was interesting.....fashion......hmmmmmm?!???

Sleep tight blog,
xoxo

(oh, the pic above is of Jen and I in Charleston SC)

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

where was that picture taken? to be honest I did reconize you with the short hair. Hooray for JENN

10:33 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

I'm a tool it says where it's at, at the bottom of the blog. DUH

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home