my life, etc.,etc., etc

Saturday, October 07, 2006


Dear Blog,

Well, a lot has happened in the last month or so since my last blog. By now I hope that you've come to terms with the fact that I'm just not a good blogger and never will be. I guess I'll start with work. I got a promotion and raise, which is always nice and now I'm officially the Private Label designer for our company White + Warren. Works kept me busy, but it's nice to have more responsisbility, and thus, more of an opinion. Fashion week ended with the Chado Ralph Rucci couture and ready-to-wear show and guess who was in attendance....ME. Sandra had xtra tickets so Sam, Chip and I sat 3rd row and chatted with all the celebrities.....well, really we only talked to each other b/c no one would give us the time of day but it was fun anyways. Our friends Chief Martin and Steve Balls came for a visit. We did it up right in the city, in Brooklyn and even in Queens. I love those boys but I think they wore us all out. My ipod finally gave up - super little guys works so hard, so the next day I had to buy a new one. I just really can't live without the pod - maybe anywhere else, but definitely not here in this city. It's black and super-sleek and I love it, love it, love it. Now I can listen to music AND browse pics of my cat Rocket, or Paul whenever I want - sorry Paul, but you know I love that cat. Speaking of Paul, we moved him into his very own apt. last weekend, which was exciting. He's finally has room for all of his computers. It's officially Fall, no.....wait......it's winter already. It was SOOOOO cold last night. So much for autumn. Other than that, it's been kind of like whatever. Today, on a cold Saturday, I think I'll hit the met.....after watching ET on MTV and The SOUP, I'm in dire need of some culture.

Stay warm blog,
love,
Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home