my life, etc.,etc., etc

Saturday, December 16, 2006


Dear Blog,

So I'll say it - I'm eating my words about this one blog. I had a fantastic time at the holiday party. It was 1/4 a cooking lesson, 1/4 team building exercise and 1/4 a whole lot of red wine and 1/4 of co-workers having too much fun together. But no really, it was very much a good time. It was at this place in Tribeca called "Cooking By the Book" and I definitely want to take everyone there. We made filets and they were amazing, but that's only because I was on team filet, so of course they were delicious. We had 4 teams, and each group had a dish to make. After the whole hour of cooking that we did, we all sat down and ate and then exchanged secret Santa gifts. I still don't know who drew my name, but I wish I did so that I could thank them. After that, finished off the late afternoon, early evening at Edwards cafe down the street. I work with good people.

Last night the holiday office party fun continued with Ian and the Nice Ltd. crowd. You know me, I always get tired on Friday, so I wasn't a ring a ding kid or anything, but it was fun and good to see my buddy Ian. This morning I have hair cut and then I'm knocking out the rest of the Christmas shopping. Almost done - HOOOOORAY!!!!

Fa lalalala la la la la!
love
Kate
xoxoxXXXXX(some xtra kisses since it's the holidays)

1 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

merry kitty kristmass kate!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home