my life, etc.,etc., etc

Tuesday, November 14, 2006


Dear Blog,

In my desperate attempt to find new music, I stumbled upon Kings of Convenience. If you like Belle and Sebastian then you will like these guys. I was looking for something mellow that I could listen to at work and still focus and this fits the bill - it's just good sounds all around. The all time best sample sale of the year starts tomorrow at W+W and continues on for 3 days of sheer madness and crazy women. I horded my stash pretty early on, found gifts and so on - I need more cashmere like I need a hole in the head but whatever, it's practically free - and it gets cold here. Work is getting pretty crazy and I am feeling like if we want to expand this PL business, I'm going to definitely need a partner in crime. I wake up in the middle of the night with fears of emails I forgot to send or photo samples I need to get out - no way to spend the off hours away from work. Hopefully this will die down soon as this is the busiest time in the year for us in fashion. I am in dire need of sunshine and pretty things, hence the pic - Lily's on Nantucket.

Good night blog,
Kate
xoxo

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate!!
So, I found your blog through Paul's site. What'supppp???

I miss you girl! and, I did get the ticket to come up there for New Year's! I'll be there Dec 28- Jan 2. So, I can't wait to hang out! Give me a shout when you can:

shay@shay.tv

HUGS KATE!! Talk soon.
Shay

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dport7, helping friends find friends and maybe if we look hard enough saving lives.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

saving lives my ass

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home