my life, etc.,etc., etc

Wednesday, November 08, 2006


Dear Blog,

Well we lost a member of our family last Sunday. Suzy,our schnauzer left us after away 11 good years. Luckily, for her sake and ours, she was only sick for a day or two and un until last Thursday, she was her normal self - even barking at the trick-or-treaters on Halloween. I wish I could have been there to say goodbye but I don't know if I could have taken it - I'm not very good at dealing with these things. She will be sorely missed by everyone, including her best buddy Rocket, with whom she did everything. She was a good pup.

Good night blog,
love
Kate
xoxo

3 Comments:

Blogger oneofthemates said...

i'm sorry kate, not fun at all.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

thanks for the sympathy friend

7:45 PM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

aww i am late but i am so sorry too. she looks awfully rambunctious

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home