my life, etc.,etc., etc

Saturday, October 21, 2006


Dear Blog,

So it is definitely fall here in the city. I kept waiting for an Indian summer than never showed. Oh well, at least I have plenty of cashmere. Yesterday was a good Friday. First of all, it was the last day of the week, which automatically makes it the best day, and on top of that, I had a couple of good meetings and it was an overall productive work day - always helps when you can get out of the office for a while. Paul and I had dinner at some Italian place and then met our friend Samantha for "Marie Antoinette" out here in Queens. I think we, and by we I mean the whole theatre, left with mixed reviews. It was a beautiful movie, no doubt, but there were some slow parts, and a somewhat broken plot-line. I love Sophia Coppola so I can't say very much bad about it. When we were walking home last night, it got so cold, it seemed it could snow. Today I had my hair cut at Bumble and Bumble, and then perused H&M and Bloomingdales - I saw Stacey from TLC's "What Not to Wear" - you know how I love celebrities.
Off to a birthday party tonight and who knows what tomorrow. It's time to do a little decorating for Halloween I think.

Let them eat cake
Love,
Kate
xoxo

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

ok so love the blog as always!!!! but is the decorating for halloween really needed???? think of the cats. oh and man do those cats stink. sorry too much in this comment!

8:39 AM  
Blogger swirlogirl said...

the cats need costumes too!

5:00 PM  
Blogger oneofthemates said...

we're going to dress Bella up like the angel that she is...

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home