my life, etc.,etc., etc

Monday, October 16, 2006


Dear Blog,

So it goes, another Monday come and gone. Tonight the fresh direct man came to our house and brought me groceries - now I can finally make dinner like a normal person instead of eating cereal every night. Last weekend I took it easy because I'm still getting over some cold/flu stuff. Saturday Paul and I met the newlyweds Phil and Leena Anderson in SoHo for lunch at this place called the "antique garage" - it was very good and very Turkish. And there was a cute boy jazz trio. After lunch, Leena and I skipped out to see what was left over at the Calypso Sample Sale and picked up some $30 jeans which were originally $195. Now come on, who would ever pay that much money for jeans - like whatever. After that we found the boys at a bar, as usual and then I went home for some rest and roomate time. The next day Paul and I went to the "olive garden" - that's right, we had a gift card, and then to home depot to find Paul some curtains. I guess the neighbors were starting to get a wee bit too curious. That night we went to see "the departed" - now if you are in dire need of some foul language, lots of blood and violence, South Phily and alec baldwin, then this is the movie for you. I give it 4 stars. Once again, please enjoy my look of the day.

Good night blog,
love,
kate
xoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger swirlogirl said...

this girl is entirely too skinny. and im not just saying that because im ten times bigger than her

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home