my life, etc.,etc., etc

Monday, November 13, 2006


Dear Blog,

Now that there is only 6 weeks til' Christmas - that's right, only 6 weeks for real, I get anthropologie store email updates about gifting every other day, and of course, like the girl that I am, I go every other day. I found something really cute, and I thought I'd tell you about it blog because it is the cutest damn thing I have seen all day. I am in major lack of cute lately in my life. Why does this time of year always leave me feeling restless and full of questions with no answer in sight - "what am I doing? who am I?, where I am going?, and on and on and on". I don't know if its just a change in the seasons or what but it is a major pain in the ass. Why can't I just be content with my job and whatever else I've got going on - NO - I question. I think it would help to get out of the city for a few days and that's exactly what I'm doing next week for Thanksgiving. I'm heading west to Chicago to visit some family out in the country, the polar opposite of my life here in NY. I'm excited - maybe my Dad will let me take his old corvette out for a spin. Saturday was Paul's birthday and we had a grand old time - Paul's work bought him a new camera cause' his old one got swiped right off his desk, so that was exciting(getting a new camera, not getting the old one stolen) and then we headed back to Brooklyn to open presents. Let's just say Paul is no longer at a lost for things to hang the wall. We had a dinner at a little Italian place in the east village and then met up with friends at Hanger Bar, which suprisingly enough, was cool enough of a hang out to keep us there all night - or at least until 3 when us old people head on home. Sunday was a day of recovery, naps and greasy food, and then comes Monday - always Monday. Let's just hope this week goes smoothly and there's no communication breakdown. Oh, by the way that's an ipod hoodie - run on down to anthropologie and go get yourself one.

Night blog,
Kate
xoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger oneofthemates said...

i thought they were slippers!! ha, bella would have a field day with the ipod hoodie.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

i thought the same thing at first and i bet bella would have a field day with just about anything

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home