my life, etc.,etc., etc

Saturday, March 24, 2007


Dear Blog,

So I'm having one of those days where I'm just kinda restless. I've been trying to work on my portfolio all day long, but the strides I've made have been small. Life's been kinda strange lately. I think it's just the change between the seasons. It was really lovely today, and the outside air smelled like Spring and it was great. But then it had to remind me that it was still winter, so it got cold again. Yesterday was the last day of work for one of our designers so we saw a movie and had a drink in the east village. After that, I met up with my roommate Jeremy and his friend who's visiting from Ohio, at this bar called four faced liars. It was a little "fratty", but whatev. We were out kinda late, so maybe that's why I'm a little off today. Ok, well LA fashion week just ended so enjoy the pic - Alvin Valley.

Have a fun Sat. night blog
Kate
xoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

i love these fashion updates!!!!

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home